Good Chemistry, Well Delivered!
Not just a slogan, but our guiding principle.
Exim-Indis Inc. – At a Glance
- Founded in 2004
- Headquartered in Houston, TX, USA
- Three decades of experience in chemical sourcing and supply business
- Global customer base
- Trusted chemical manufacturing and development partnerships worldwide
- Global warehousing
- Three decades of global experience in chemical sourcing and supply business
- In-depth knowledge of diverse industries and their chemical needs
- Worldwide outreach – Our customer base, chemical manufacturing partnerships, and warehouse locations are spread across the world
- Local access and global contacts allows for fast response
- Single point of contact to source, manage, and deliver chemical needs from across the globe
- Trusted partnerships – Vetted and inspected manufacturing and custom synthesis partners
- In-house and global logistics, quality, and regulatory support
- Long-standing customer relationships
Exim-Indis Inc. – About us
Exim-Indis Inc., with headquarters in Houston TX., is a U.S.A. based, supplier of high quality, high performance, and cost-effective chemicals. We serve a variety of industries including: pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals and intermediates, food and beverage, and nutraceuticals among others.
We take immense pride in our global partnerships with our clients and chemical manufacturers, efficient supply chain network, and proactive project management skills. We act as a single point of contact for our clients to source, manage, and deliver on their chemical needs from across the globe.
As members of the worldwide Indis Group, and with parent companies Indis NV located in Belgium and Exim Corporation located in India, we offer unmatched access to global solutions and resources in the chemical distribution business
With more than three decades of global chemical supply experience, our dedicated staff is poised to meet and exceed your project needs. Given our long-standing relationships with chemical suppliers and manufacturers throughout the world, we strategically partner with our clients to source the best and most cost effective solutions for their project needs. Clients have routinely counted on us to source hard to find chemicals, including custom synthesis.
Our Company’s philosophy – Good Chemistry, Well Delivered extends to all aspects of customer service. We enable our clients to meet their development goals by ensuring timely delivery of products based on agreed specifications. In doing so, we also address all global and/or local regulatory and logistics requirements.
Our Industry/Product Line Offerings
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Custom Synthesis
Industrial Chemical Industry
- Chemical Intermediates and Building Blocks
- Water Treatment Chemicals
Food and Feed and Nutrition Industries
- Food additives
- Nutraceuticals and herbal extracts
Our Industry Affiliations
As industry leaders we maintain our membership of several industry associations and groups. Additionally, we actively participate in various global chemical industry events.
These include (but are not limited too):
- The Indis Group (a chemical sourcing and supply group consisting of 22 companies in 22 countries worldwide)
- Drug Chemicals and Associated Technologies Association (DCAT)
- Convention on Pharmaceutical Ingredients (CPHI Europe & India)
- Annual custom chemical manufacturing trade convention in the US (InformEx)
If it’s happening worldwide you will likely encounter one of our dedicated staff!
Exim-Indis, Inc. maintains a strong national and international presence.
5100 Westheimer Rd., Suite 294
Houston, TX 77056
Emiel Hullebroecklaan 11, 2630 Aartselaar,
10-11, Creative Estate, N M Joshi Marg,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011,
We maintain warehouses in the following locations:
- In USA
- Humble TX,
- Houston, TX,
- Boston, MA,
- New York, NY
About the Indis Group
The Indis Group comprises of over 22 chemical distributors in 22 plus different countries, who leverage their combined strengths and capabilities to provide unmatched global solutions for their customers in their respective markets. The Group is focused on the distribution of products in the chemical, pharmaceuticals, and life science industries.